Tuesday, October 18, 2011

lynnsey and aaron...18 days

the big day is soon approaching! November 5th, 2011.... sweet lynnsey, the lady that helped me get through a really tough summer right before Jori was born is GETTING MARRIED in just a few short weeks.
lynnsey and aaron were in town to go over some wedding details and i was able to catch them for a little while and take some photos.
lynnsey is SO beautiful, inside and out. she will be a most stunning bride.



above: love this one. my favorite i think.

lynnsey has such great style too. they are a good looking couple. don't you think?
lynnsey will always hold a special place in my heart. she is like one of the family. we love you Miss. Lynnsey!

thanks so much for spending some time with me you guys. we are so happy for you. we are praying for you as you embark on this new journey. keep God in the center and you can do anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind, sweet words! I love you all, too!