Sunday, January 17, 2010

papa p and gram

wow! this was a cold day. makes me cold just thinking about it. it was about 16 degrees so we didnt stay out for long. this group of people are near and dear to me as they are my parents and my children. we did a quick mini session with them while they were here visiting after christmas. because it was so cold it was VERY quick. my hands were FROZEN it was hard to hold on to the camera.






after the got the kids back in the car i took a few of mack and mom and dad too. i think these turned out really well. kenzie is getting so grown up.

love you guys!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh I just love them all!!! Maybe because I love the subjects so much:) I think your pictures are getting better and better- I love the angles and focuses you took with all of these! Perhaps my favorite is the one of your parents in the background with your kids clear in the front. So cool!

Unknown said...

I love every one of these pictures Bonnie...like Tara, the subjects are so near and dear to my heart! Your folks look great and my goodness, I just can't believe Kenzie! Your Mom's scarf and gloves are so striking against the black...love, love, love them!!! There's nothing like having Mom and Dad help out~