Monday, October 12, 2009

here we go....

just about a year ago my wonderful husband bought me a new camera.  i have fallen completely in love with photography in every way.  my goal now is to share my love of photography with you!
to start out i am doing some special pricing until the new year.  if you are interested in a photo shoot, comment or send me an email bonnie@lviewranch.com and we can set up a time.  photos are great christmas gifts for family members. 
my website is under construction but if you would like to see some more of my work you can visit my personal blog at www.widkidsblog.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

mom said...

way to go!!! you are awesome and so excited for you. love the look and all here at your new blog. you go girl! wish you lots of fun and success. love you.

Tara said...

Wahoo!!!! Go Bonnie!!!! You are so talented!

Unknown said...

Wow Bonnie...congratulations on this new venture! You are well qualified and have some gorgeous work to prove it. Love the website so far and can't wait to see more as it develops.